Junior Executive, Consulting Team (Internal Audit Division)
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work in team and assist team leader in advisory/audit/consultancy projects and assist engagement management to successfully complete engagement
• Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process
• Identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to team leader
• Assist team leader in developing audit programs and working papers based on project scope engaged by clients
• Perform other job-related duties as necessary
• Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting, or similar relevant field
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in internal audit with business/industry experiences
• Internal audit experiences in banking industry/ professional services firms will be an added advantage
• Must be willing to travel overseas for work purpose
• Must be willing to be seconded overseas if required
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical thinking and results oriented
• Strong attitude to learn and improve own skills
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
• Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
• Highly motivated with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadlines
• Able to collaborate within the team and possess good team work skills
• Requires work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites if needed
Interested applicants please fill in the following Job Application Form and submit with CV.
All applications and CVs attached with recent photo and relevant scan copy of certificates, current and expected salary, contact number and indicating earliest available date, can be sent through e-mail at email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.