Senior Executive, Consulting Team (Internal Audit Division)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work in team and lead the team to focus on advisory/audit/consultancy projects and assist engagement manager to successfully complete engagement
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Develop audit programs and working papers based on project/engagement scope engaged by clients
- Assist engagement manager/CEO in preparing proposals for clients’ engagements/projects
- Assist engagement manager/CEO in communicating clients’ requirements for preparing proposals for clients’ engagements/projects
- Prepare and/or review on project results and present/communicate to client on audit results and recommendations
- Mentor associates, interns, and new hires during site work
- Develop relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and adding value to client’s businesses
- Perform other job related duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting, or similar relevant field
- Preferably 3-4 years experiences as auditor with business/industry experiences, either financial audits or internal audits
- Preferably holder of professional certification, i.e. CIA,ACCA, CPA
- Audit experiences in professional services firms will be an added advantage
- Experiences in banking industry in area of either financial, audit, risk, operations will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to be seconded overseas if required
- Must be willing to travel overseas for work purpose
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Dynamic personality with initiative and leadership skills
- Strong analytical thinking and results oriented
- Possess knowledge of corporate governance, finance and performance management principles
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask and complete engagements within deadlines
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach and perform effective delegation
- Requires work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites if needed
Interested applicants please fill in the following Job Application Form and submit with CV.
All applications and CVs attached with recent photo and relevant scan copy of certificates, current and expected salary, contact number and indicating earliest available date, can be sent through e-mail at email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.